20 Bizarre Must-See American Museums You've Never Heard Of
Posted on May 19, 2016
Do you like bizarre and unusual museums? Well, if you want to have an unforgettable adventure including America's weirdest attractions, you should stop by these obscure museums.
1. International UFO Museum in Roswell, New Mexico
The International UFO Museum in New Mexico is so creepy, especially if you are into alien conspiracies about the Roswell incidents. This museum will make you believe.
2. Historic Auto Attractions in Roscoe, Illinois
This is not a regular car museum. Here, you'll find famous cars that were used in the movies and on TV. You can see the actual DeLorean from Back to the Future!
3. International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, Maine
If you're interested in the supernatural, this is the place for you. You can see many legendary animals and creatures whose existence hasn't been proven.
4. International Banana Museum in Mecca, California
Well, you can guess what this is. If you love bananas, this museum has all kinds of bananas on display.
5. American Computer & Robotics Museum in Bozeman, Montana
If you like old technology that's not in use anymore, this is the right place for you.