Most People Can't Solve This Basic Math Problem on the First Try
Posted on Dec 16, 2016
Let's see how much you were paying attention in math class. This basic math problem can give someone a headache, but don't worry if you don't get the answer, we will explain how it's done.
1. Here It Is
2. So 3 - 3 = 0, 0 X 6 = 0 and Then 0 + 2 = 2, Right?
You missed something important!
4. Wait, What?
Remember your math lessons!
5. You Have Some Rules, and You Need to Start with Multiplications and Divisions First!
6. When You're Done with That, You Can Add and Subtract. Give It One More Try
7. First You Have to Multiply 3 and 6, and You Will Get 3 - 18 + 2
8. So, 3 - 18 Is -15, And -15 + 2 Is -13!
So, the answer is -13! Did you get it right on the first try?