This 20-Year-Old Woman Died from a Peanut Allergy after Kissing Her Boyfriend

Posted on Sep 08, 2016

The mother of this young woman, who died from a kiss, wants others to learn from her painful experience. Check out the tearjerking story of this young woman that died after her boyfriend kissed her.

1. Myriam Ducré-Lemay from Canada

Myriam Ducré-Lemay from Canada
Photo: facebook.com
She died in October 2012, and she was only 20 at that time.

2. She Was Living an Ordinary Life

She Was Living an Ordinary Life
Photo: i.dailymail.co.uk
But there was something different about her. She had a peanut allergy and she was also allergic to tree nuts and shellfish.

3. One Day, She Fell in Love...

One Day, She Fell in Love...
Photo: facebook.com
Her mother stated that her daughter the happiest then. But, Myriam hadn't told her boyfriend about her allergies. He gave her a kiss and she felt bad - she was having an allergic shock. It turned out that her boyfriend ate a peanut butter sandwich for dinner.

4. An Inhaler Did Not Help Her

An Inhaler Did Not Help Her
Photo: imujer.com
Unfortunately, it didn't work. Also, that night, she didn't have her EpiPen medicine or her Medical Alert bracelet. She couldn't breathe at all.
Share
Share
This 20-Year-Old Woman Died from a Peanut Allergy after Kissing Her Boyfriend
You might also like
Comments
Popular
Latest