This Study Shows That Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs Can Actually Be Extremely Toxic and Unhealthy

Posted on Mar 07, 2017

The latest trend is to replace all conventional bulbs with new ones that are supposed to be more friendly to the environment. But, here's the thing: recent studies have shown that this is not the case. While saving energy and lowering your electric bill, they can cause a serious impact on your health.

1. Believe It or Not, These Bulbs Could Actually Be Toxic

Believe It or Not, These Bulbs Could Actually Be Toxic
Photo: freeimageslive.co.uk
A German study investigated the dark side of these devices stating that they can be very toxic.
Share
Share
This Study Shows That Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs Can Actually Be Extremely Toxic and Unhealthy
You might also like
Comments
Popular
Latest