6-Year-Old Boy from Toronto Swallowed a Wire Grill Brush and Had to Be Hospitalized Immediately

Posted on Sep 20, 2016

Anthony Fiore, a 6-year-old boy, was hospitalized after swallowing a bristle from a BBQ cleaning brush. When his long struggle was over, his mother shared the story to warn others.

1. A Young Boy Felt Sick after a Family BBQ

A Young Boy Felt Sick after a Family BBQ
Photo: youtube.com
Anthony and his family were having hamburgers on the grill for dinner. But after only a few bites, Anthony began to cry.
Share
Share
6-Year-Old Boy from Toronto Swallowed a Wire Grill Brush and Had to Be Hospitalized Immediately
You might also like
Comments
Popular
Latest