How to Prepone or Postpone Your Menstrual Cycle Without Using Artificial Products (10 Pics)
Posted on Aug 15, 2016
So, you are planning a beach vacation, you’ve been waiting for it a whole year, and, oops, your period is on the way! Check out this perfect natural way to prevent this situation!
1. You’ve Already Booked Your Vacation but Just Found Out It’s Going to Be Your “time of the Month” Right When You Arrive?
2. Here Are Some Simple Natural Ways to Prepone or Postpone Your Cycle
3. If You Drink Ginger Juice Early in the Morning, You Might Provoke Uterus Contractions Which Lead to Menstruation
4. One Teaspoon of Carom Seeds and Jaggery With Warm Water on Empty Stomach Might Prepone Your Period
5. Carotene in Row Papaya Levels up Estrogen in Your Body so It Provokes Menstruation; You Can Drink Its Juice in the Second Half of Your Cycle
6. Pomegranate Is Full of Antioxidants and You Can Drink Its Juice 4 Times a Day 15 Days Before Your Period
7. Pineapple Prepones Your Period by Heating the Body; You Should Eat It in Greater Amounts to Achieve Wanted Results
8. Two Teaspoons of Sesame Seeds That Contain a Lot of Minerals and Vitamin Also Influence the Heat in the Body, so They Provoke Menstruation; You Should Take Them with Water
Two teaspoons of Sesame seeds that contain a lot of minerals and vitamin also influence the heat in the body so it provokes menstruation; you should take it with water