13 Idiots Who Won't Get Away with It Thanks to the Internet
Posted on Mar 20, 2017
Sometimes, you're just bored and want to do stupid things. Other times, you're completely evil and want to do these things on purpose. These people were doing their best to be evil but failed.
1. This Meme Is Amazing
If this isn't the funniest thing I have seen recently! I hope they don't have jails for dogs.
2. Trashing McDonald's
And we all know what happens to small companies who try to talk bad about the big ones like McDonald's.
3. Never Say Never
Because, maybe sometimes, that never is going to fail. Like this one.
4. This Is the Proof of People's Addiction to Social Media
People just want to look nice and cool on Snapchat. Sometimes, they have to lie a little.
5. It Seems That Ramsay Is Having Some Fun on Twitter
We have to agree that this burger is sad.
6. This One Is an Epic Fail
See what he did there?
7. Piracy Is Against the Law
Yes, it is illegal, but I don't think this guy's Nickelodeon obsession is the FBI's main concern.
8. And Just When You Think You've Seen Everything
You stumble upon a meme of a cop chasing a robot.
9. Smart Solution to a Lack of Parking Space
He could get a huge fine for this but he just doesn't care.
10. Reposting a Deleted Meme
It is like you are cashing out the meme out of the meme jail.
11. Now, This Is a Case of Bad Luck
He texted a snitch from prison.
12. He Just Wanted to Get a Jordan Sign
Now he can't wait for his hair to grow back again.
13. These Kids Have a Good Sense of Humor
Joke's on you, dad. Yes, it's funny, but this man should work on his anger issues.