Makeup Artist 'Removes' Her Eyebrows to Prank Her Boyfriend and It's Hysterical
Posted on Nov 25, 2016
If you are a prankster at heart, you will certainly enjoy this story of a 17-year-old girl who managed to prank her boyfriend like a boss.
1. Say Hello to Lizette Galvan
She's from Fort Worth, TX, and is a prankster who can do wonders with makeup.
2. One Day, She Felt Inspired to Prank Her Boyfriend...
In her own words - "I was sitting at my vanity and I remembered about (a Yoda makeup video), and my boyfriend being my best friend, I got the idea of pranking him."
3. She Used the Old Glue and Foundation Trick to Cover Her Eyebrows
After the illusion was completed, she proceeded to text Anthony.
4. At First, He Wasn't Buying It so She Opted for a More Radical Approach Using Snapchat
5. Lizette Finally Started to Get to Him...
He was totally freaked out!
6. Torture Continues
In order to make him even more devastated by her alleged act, she started showing him her new ideas for eyebrow shapes she planned on sporting from now on.