12 Magical Hacks for Disney Parks Shared by Former Employees
Posted on Dec 20, 2016
A trip to a Disney park is something that not many people get to do twice so you should make the most out of the trip. We've collected the tips and hacks from employees and visitors to give you the best Disney World or Disneyland experience.
1. Explore a Park from the Back: There Will Be Shorter Lines Than if You Start from the Front like Everyone
This works for any Disney park.
2. Also, Meal Times and Firework Shows Are the Perfect Time for Shorter Lines
3. Book the Boat Ride to Wilderness Lodge and When You Return to the Magic Kingdom Park, You'll See the Most Beautiful Sunset Ever!
4. You Can Meet All Your Favorite Disney Characters During the Character Meal - There's No Need to Wait in a Long Line
5. The Organized Transportation in Disney World Goes Around the Whole Park, so You Might Save a Lot of Time if You Come with Your Own Car, and You Can Also Rent One at the Park
6. In Order to Get Off the Monorail Without Having to Push Through the Crowd, Find a Seat That's in the Middle
7. You Can Get Soda or Water for Free if You Ask Nicely at the Food Sections!
8. The Rope Drop Ceremony Happens at the Gate Very Early in the Morning but Here's How to Make the Best of It:
The lines will be shorter because most people wake up later!
9. Use Your Fast Pass to Get to Splash Mountain First and Then Go to the Other Entrance to Get to Space Mountain When the Crowds Go Away
10. If You Want to Try the Soaring Ride Simulator
Try to get a place in the first row. You'll get the best experience.
11. When You're at the Safari, Sit in the Back - This Way You'll Be Able to Turn Your Head and Get a Clear View of the Animals
12. Everyone Wants to See the Firework Show at the Magic Kingdom
But it gets so busy when you're in front of it! Other locations, such as the train station, ticket center, the Polynesian beach, and California Grill will get you an incredible view.