11 Super Cute 'Heart and Brain' Comics That Perfectly Define Growing Up
Posted on Mar 21, 2017
Don't you just hate it when your heart says one thing and your brain says the opposite? We all have to deal with the same problems every day, and these comics have managed to explain it in a simple and funny way.
1. There Is a Time When You Have to Grow Up
Unfortunately, your brain and your heart have a disagreement about the right moment for growing up.
2. All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy
Even though your heart knows that it wants to go out and play just like a child. It's your brain's responsibility to keep focused on the work you are doing.
3. Waiting for the Weekend?
Saturday night is an excellent moment to stay up late, go out and have some fun. Your heart knows it, same as your brain.
4. Sometimes Your Heart Needs a Little Help
Like when you are watching the news about some bad events. Your brain is there to help.
5. Being Responsible Means You Can't Always Get What You Want
No matter how smart that may be, your heart will always want more without thinking about consequences.
6. And There Are Those Moment Your Brain Just Needs Some Rest
However, the heart wants what the heart wants. And that's a lot of people and a big party.
7. The Heart Can Be Reckless When It Comes to Money
You see those adorable black shoes you just fall in love instantly. And of course, you'll buy those, and regret it tomorrow.
8. Why Can't Procrastination Be a Hobby?
It just can't, but if it could, the heart would be the best in that. Waiting for the right moment to start doing something is what your heart would always do. Fortunately, you have your brain to talk you out of it.
9. The Brain Thinks That Doing Weird Stuff Is Just... Weird
The truth is that everyone needs a little weirdness in their lives. Without that, life would be just boring.
10. Think of a Heart like It Is a Child
And your brain is there do educate it. You need help in controlling your needs and habits, and the part of growing up is learning how to control yourself.
11. The Fact Is, They Are Here to Help Each Other
If we think only with our brain, we will always have some doubts about ourselves and the things we do in life. On the other hand, if we let out heart to guide us through our life, I fear we will think less than we need to. They need balance so that we could have both fun and responsible moments.