If You Ever See These Beautiful Creatures, Run in the Opposite Direction (7 Pics + 2 VIDEOS)
Posted on Feb 25, 2016
Deadliest creatures on Earth may look a little different than you would expect. Not every one of them is big, strong and fast. Some of them like to conceal their true nature. The man who was walking on the Brazilian beach bumped into one of them.
1. This Is the Strange Aquatic Creature Discovered on the Coasts of Brazil
2. What Is This Peculiar Being?
3. It's Named 'Portuguese Man-Of-War', and Its Sting Is Extremely Painful and Deadly
4. Despite What You Might Think, It's Not a Jellyfish...
It's a siphonophore and it's a conglomerate made from minor creatures, just like corals!
5. Their Tentacles Can Be up to 165 Feet Long
That's longer than a length of a blue whale.