These 23 Reactions of Animals Doing Something for the 1st Time Are Priceless
Posted on Mar 20, 2017
These beautiful creatures were being introduced to new things like TV, snow, another animal, their new family members or the warmth of home. And the pictures will show you how they reacted.
1. They Just Found Out There's a Thing Called the Ceiling Fan
And it was mesmerizing.
2. Meeting the Kangaroo
This Husky saw a Kangaroo and you can tell by the look on his face that he is totally confused.
3. What Is This Peculiar White, Cold Thing That Surrounds Me?!
This adorable kitty has just been introduced to snow. I am not sure if she likes it...
4. But This Polar Bear Loves It for Sure!
It's his natural environment so I am sure this baby bear loves hanging around on snow and having a nice time playing there for the first time.
5. These Little Furry Balls Can Be Scary Sometimes
This old fella just saw kittens and his reaction was priceless.
6. Double First Time
Baby, this is the cat. Cat, this is the baby. The two of you are going to be amazing friends one day.
7. She Found Out She Has a Shadow
We don't know how she didn't see it before, but it's funny to watch her chasing it.
8. Warning! We Have Spotted Some Non-Dog Life Forms!
These puppies just realized there's something smaller and more adorable than them on this planet.
9. This Cat Got Confused When She Saw a X-Mas Tree
Who could blame her? It's huge and it has many shiny things she can play with.
10. Hail to the Sun!
This adorable kitten has seen just seen the Sun, and I think he just loves it.
11. What Are They Afraid Of?
Don't worry, guys, it's just a vacuum cleaner. It won't harm you.
12. Maybe He Got Nervous?
This dog's first time on television is simply incredible.
13. "So, This What the Outside World Looks like"
You can see that she was scared or a while, but not for long. Brave little kitty.
14. This Is like a Scene from Bambi
This is Quinn, and he's having some difficulties with this thing called ice.
15. Learning How to Climb a Tree
The baby bear is a natural born climber. Mommy is satisfied.
16. ..Or How to Fly
These little brave ones have left the nest for the first time.
17. If This Is Not the Happiest Dog Ever
He played outside in the snow, and you can see how much he liked it.
18. "OK, I Saw the Yard, Now Let Me In!"
This little cat was introduced to the great outdoors. Looks like it didn't have a good time!
19. "Dude, Something Is Falling from the Sky! What Is That?"
This cat hasn't seen snow before, and now she is freaking out.
20. "Hope I'm Not Too Heavy"
This dalmatian rode the subway. In the arms of its owner! Adorable!
21. Look at Those Sad Eyes...
He had a row with the cat, we hope they will work it out.
22. This Kitty Has Spent Her Entire Life Inside the House
She looks a little scared. And curious.
23. Feeling the Wind in His Fur
This beautiful dog was just introduced to taking a ride with an open window. We hope he had a blast!